The historic town of Queenborough has evolved around its natural harbour.
The following can be found in Queenborough:
- Queenborough harbour: an attractive waterside location featuring a large number of moored yachts and fishing craft.
- Queenborough Harbour Trust: the organisation responsible for management and development of the harbour.
- Queenborough Creek: a beautiful tidal creek which runs directly behind Queenborough High Street. A variety of fishing and other craft can be found moored here.
- Queenborough Railway station: links to Sittingbourne/London and Sheerness.
- Queenborough Yacht Club: for yachtsmen and social members.